You are a New Student if you have not attended a post-secondary institution since completing high school or your GED.
New Student Requirements
1. Complete an online admissions application
2. In order for the application to be considered complete, the Financial Aid office will certify that the student has completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year. Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) at fafsa.gov.
3. Request Official High School Transcripts or GED Scores
Request your official high school transcript or official GED transcript be sent (in a sealed envelope) by the school to: UTTC Admissions 3315 University Drive Bismarck, ND 58504.
4. Submit a copy of your immunization record, showing proof of your measels, mumps, and rubella vacine.
Exemptions to this policy may be granted if your date of birth is prior to 1/1/57.
5. Submit a copy of your degree of indian blood. (if applicable)
6. Submit a copy of your ACT/SAT scores.
Results of the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Students with ACT scores more than five years old or did not take the ACT/SAT must also complete the Accuplacer placement exam. The Accuplacer exam will be completed during student orientation.
7. If applying for dorms or family housing, submit a completed application along with your $150 deposit.
The admissions process typically takes 1 - 3 weeks, depending on UTTC Admissions office receiving required documentation. Upon completion of the online application, you'll receive an email and letter giving you a login and password into my.uttc.edu. This online portal gives you access to the following (and much more): Application Status
If you have questions with any part of this process, feel free to connect with an Admissions Counselor at 701-221-1851.
If desired, documentation may be faxed to the Admissions office at 701-530-0640 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org