Transfer or Returning Students
You are a transfer student if you have attended one or more post-secondary institutions (after high school graduation) .
You are a returning student if you have previously taken classes and/or graduated from UTTC. You may not need to re-submit any official documentation that we have previously received.
1. Submit an Application
2. In order for the application to be considered complete, the Financial Aid office will certify that the student has completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year. Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) at fafsa.gov.
3. Request Official Transcripts
Official college transcripts.
To be considered official, the transcripts must be sent directly to UTTC from the issuing institution. Official transcripts from all other post-secodary school previously attended in the past five years.
4. Submit at copy of your immunization record, showing proof of your measels, mumps, and rubella vacine.
Exemptions to this policy may be granted if your date of birth is prior to 1/1/57 or if the student's beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program.
5. Submit a copy of your degree of indian blood.
6. If applying for the dormsor family housing, submit a completed application along with your $150 deposit.
The admissions process typically takes 1 - 3 weeks, depending on UTTC receiving required documentation such as transcripts. Upon completion of the online application, you'll receive an email and letter giving you a login and password into my.uttc.edu. This online portal gives you access to the following (and much more): Application Status
If desired, documentation may be faxed to the Admissions office at 701-530-6040 or emailed to email@example.com.