The Child Development Center (CDC) is licensed to care for 176 children ages birth to six years. All children must have up-to-date immunizations. CDC meets the licensing standards of North Dakota and is reviewed annually. CDC believes that each child who enters must have every opportunity to grow and develop physically, cognitively, socially and emotionally in a culturally rich environment. Daily activities are planned to provide experiences in art, music, muscle development, cognitive development and socialization appropriate to individual age and development.
There are three centers that serve children of all ages:
A Snap Shot of Child Care at UTTC
The CDC at United Tribes Technical College provides child care services for campus-based students.
- Regular hours for the centers are 7:45AM - 4PM, Monday-Friday. Extended care is available until 6PM Monday-Thursday but a separate application must be completed. See your Center Director for more information.
- On Fridays, parents must pick up children immediately after their last class of the day.
- The Centers are licensed through the State of North Dakota and participate in the North Dakota Food Service Program.
- The cost is $3 per hour per child. The Center Billing Office (for Child Care Assistance and to sign montly bills) is located in the Student Accounts office in the Jack Barden Center.
- All children must have complete registration applications on file in order to attend.
- Children must be signed in and out by their parents on a daily basis.