Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Admissions & Occupancy Coordinator
Reports Directly To: Housing Director
Opening Date: August 1, 2012
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: Status: Non-Exempt
Maintain Family Housing units and August Little Soldier (ALS), tenant applications, recertifications, & self-certifications. Quarterly reports, correspondence with all tenants, enter data input of all students move-in & outs.
Create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect between the students and UTTC Housing Department.
- Greet Visitors and assist with a friendly customer service approach.
- Answer phone calls and assist with the appropriate information or refer to the appropriate department staff person. Take Messages and contact information.
- Provides direct services to students/tenants and applicants applying for student housing.
- Maintain Housing/ALS waiting list.
- Will gather tenant-related data and assess student housing eligibility.
- Assists with training programs, group sessions, conferences, Community Activities or any combination deemed appropriate for tenants and applicants.
- Keep accurate and up to date tenant files, and daily contact information.
- Maintain Tenant files for Recertifications, Move Ins, Move Outs, and Change in Income or Student Status.
- Enter and maintain tenant accounts into Jenzabar & ND Housing Finance Agency HTC system.
- Send required paperwork to Tax Credit third party verifier (MetroPlains) on recertifications, move-ins/ Move-outs and initial certifications.
- Enter tenant information into Housing Authority Central System for delinquent accounts.
- Assist Raymond James (Investor) with on-site annual inspections and ND Housing Finance Agency inspections.
- Document interactions of the tenants for informative files for review by auditing agencies.
- Administratively complete Tax Credit program Compliance Requirements.
- Send notices to family Housing and ALS tenants regarding late rent, yard notices & repayment agreements.
- Perform the Monthly Housing Inspections for ALS apartments (Tax Credit Units).
- Complete Move out Notification Forms to third party verifier (MetroPlains) for the ALS Apartments.
- Assure the ALS building, laundry facilities, commons area, and grounds are maintained.
- Enter work orders and follow up with maintenance to ensure work orders are complete.
- Complete Quarterly Reports Information when due.
- Schedule appointments when needed.
- Obtain mail and send out mail for the housing department.
- Participate in Housing department staff meetings; and attend training as required for position. Also keep an update on all tax credit related trainings.
- On Occasion; assist with custodial duties upon great need.
- Follows policies & procedures established by United Tribes Technical College.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504