Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Admissions Data Input Technician
Department: Admissions, Enrollment Management
Reports Directly To: Director of Admissions & Recruiting
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional customer service to all prospective students and their families who visit or contact the Admissions and Recruiting Offices.
- Inputs into the Jenzabar and Laserfiche systems all inquiries, applications and correspondence received online, by mail or fax, or in person.
- Produces a variety of correspondence and other materials necessary for the application process.
- Communicates with Assistant Director regarding applicants who may be ready for committee review.
- Organizes, updates, and maintains records of current students and applicants according to office procedures.
- May perform a variety of specialized clerical duties and other tasks related to the functions of the Admissions and Recruiting Offices.
- Performs other projects/tasks as assigned.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time while working at a computer. May need to reach, bend, or crouch and carry light to moderate loads.
- Associates degree in office technology or related field is required.
- Must have the ability to learn the requirements of UTTC's admissions policies and practices.
- Must be familiar with the college's philosophy, mission statement, policies and procedures.
- Must have knowledge of Native American cultures, issues, and values with a demonstrated ability to relate to this population.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504