Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Athletics Game Operations
Opening Date: January 7, 2015
Closing Date: Wednesday January 21, 2015 5:00p.m.
Salary: $25 per game
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Attend all home Basketball Games for the Thunderbird Men's and Women's Basketball Teams.
- Maintain the official book.
- Track statistics, including but not limited to; player/team scores, player/team/bonus fouls, timeouts, etc.
- Operate the game clock.
- Operate the shot clock.
- Maintain gate admission.
- Announce starting line-ups, game officials, and national anthem singers and/or drum group for the Flag Song, keep fans informed, and be positive and upbeat.
- Other duties to be determined and assigned by the Athletics Director for any Thunderbird Athletics events.
- Position will require working evenings and weekends.
- Must inform the Athletics Director ahead of time if unable to work a game.
- Must report to the job a minimum of 15 minutes prior to scheduled event.
- Must understand athletics game operations protocols and norms.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record with a valid commercial driver’s license or the ability to obtain one upon hire. A copy will need to be submitted upon application.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504