Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Development Director
Reports Directly To: President
Opening Date: July 3, 2013
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Status: Exempt 12 month
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Identify research, cultivate and solicit foundation, corporate, government and individual donors to support UTTC's mission.
- Direct the preparation of all grant and sponsorship proposals/applications.
- Work directly with the President, the Administrative Council on all major donor solicitations.
- Produce quarterly and yearly reports as needed.
- Seek out grant research and writing.
- Oversees the Title III, part F grant.
- Ensures the expenditures of title funds.
- Monitors and approves of title II funds.
- Write title reports.
- Works with the Title III staff, Development and Rapid City site.
- Master’s degree in business administration, management, or financial management related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years successfully proven experience in fund raising and supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and translate data and financials.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to anticipate and respond to change.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office software.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504