Summary of Duties:
• Researching and evaluating existing curriculum materials for flagger training, CDL training, etc.
• Classroom testing of materials produced as part of the project for students, agencies, etc.
• Making revisions in response to field-testing of materials for improvement.
• Making presentations at conferences, workshops promoting the project via oral, power point presentations, video, etc.
• Review materials written by transportation specialists that are related to the training project.
• Working with computer programs to develop material for on-line training.
• Establishing a networking