Summary of Duties:
Under the direct supervision of the Admissions & Recruitment Chair, performs all or some the following duties:
• Provides outstanding customer service to prospective and current students and families, both in person, through email, and on the telephone.
• Counsels and advises students and families about educational opportunities, admission, transfer of credit, financial assistance, and university policies and requirements.
• Initiate, respond, and documents to regular phone, email and written outreach to applicants and inquiries.
• AA/AAS degree in Business, Information Processing/Information Technology, Human Services or related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher education required.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Two (2) years’ experience working in an office environment preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of office procedures and of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Respectful, flexible and dependable at all times.