United Tribes NewsReview leads to continued HIT Program accreditation
BISMARCK (UTN) - A quality review of the United Tribes Health Information Technology Annual Program Assessment Report was completed by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM). The report was accepted as submitted and, as of July 2011, the college’s HIT Program was approved for continuing accreditation from the commission. Among the comments made by CAHIIM in their review:
- Curriculum content and sequencing appears satisfactory.
- The graduate placement and satisfaction rates are very good.
- A high satisfaction rate by employers is noted and program is commended.
- Graduate performance on the national certification exam exceeds the national average.
- The program evaluation plan is well done.
– Karla Nordyke, RHIA, CLC, UTTC HIT Program Director
United Tribes News
3315 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
(701) 255-3285 ext. 1386