The Transportation Department services for students provides an hourly bus service seven days a week.
|Contracted Route||M - F||7am to 4pm|
|Medical, WIC, & Dentist Route||M - F||8 am to 4 pm|
|Wal-Mart, CashWise, & Mall Route||M - F||5 pm to 9 pm|
|Weekend Route||Sat-Sun||2 pm to 9 pm|
* All bus rides run every top of the hour and leave campus, five after the hour. Once the bus leaves campus we will not return to pick anybody up. If you miss the bus, you’ll have to catch the next hour.
* Bus leave campus to go to Washington Courts, then will continue on the runs.
Bus run for Junior High and High School students7:30 a.m. - School run to Wachter Middle School and Bismarck High School.
- Students dependents ages 16 and under cannot ride the bus without a parent. No written slips by parents will be accepted.
- Eating, drinking, smoking or chewing is not allowed on the bus.
- State law requires children and infants 3 years of age and under be in a child safety seat.
- For scheduled pickup for appointments, we ask that all requests be made 2 to 3 hours before appointment time.
- All UTTC students that have children attending Theodore Jamerson Elementary School will have to make arrangements for their own childs transportation.
- All students living off-campus needing UTTC transportation must sign a UTTC Transportation Contract.
All students are very important to us. We want to ensure your safety and well-being while here at UTTC. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at any time at ext. 1301.
3315 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
(701) 255-3285 ext. 1301