UTTC’s online programs provide students the option of completing assignments and study on their own time, in a self-selected environment. Students are guided through their coursework by weekly, posted deadlines. Online courses are offered over the Internet, therefore; basic computer skills requiring a web browser and word processor with continuous online participation and communication with the course facilitator are essential for student success. Using a computer and reliable Internet service, students can access course resources, collaboration room forums, assignments, and assessments through my.uttc.edu, the learning management system.
Online Student Requirements
1. Complete an online admissions application
2. In order for the application to be considered complete, the Financial Aid office will certify that the student has completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year. Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) atfafsa.gov.
3. Request Official Transcripts
Request your official high school transcript or official GED transcript be sent (in a sealed envelope) by the school to: UTTC Admissions 3315 University Drive Bismarck, ND 58504.
Official College Transcripts
To be considered official, the transcripts must be sent directly to UTTC from the issuing institution. Official transcripts from all post-secondary are required if attended within the past five years.
4. Submit a copy of your degree of indian blood. (if applicable)
5. Submit a copy of your ACT/SAT scores.
Results of the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Students with ACT scores more than five years old or did not take the ACT/SAT must also complete the Accuplacer placement exam. The Accuplacer exam will be completed during student orientation.
7. Copy of a photo ID with birth date
The admissions process typically takes 1 - 3 weeks, depending on UTTC Admissions office receiving required documentation. Upon completion of the online application, you'll receive an email and letter giving you a login and password into my.uttc.edu. This online portal gives you access to the following (and much more): Application Status
If you have questions with any part of this process, feel free to connect with an Admissions Counselor at 701-221-1851.
If desired, documentation may be faxed to the Admissions office at 701-530-0640 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org