Summary of Duties:
• Develop, coordinate and conduct ad hoc studies for faculty, staff and students.
• Minimum of a Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a research-related field required that includes graduate coursework in statistics, research design and analysis, program measurement and assessment evaluation techniques, and technical report writing. PhD preferred.
• Two (2) continuous years of experience in administration, academics, or student services within the past five years required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of operations, services, and activities of a comprehensive institutional research program in higher education.
• Knowledge of the higher education process, instruction, role of faculty, curriculum, student services, student learning outcomes, and accreditation.
• Knowledge of and skilled in the practices, procedures, and techniques involved in the design, development, and implementation of projects, surveys, and studies in institutional measurement assessment, planning, research, and decision-making.
• Knowledge of and skilled in advanced principles, practices, procedures, and techniques involved in the research, collection, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of statistical data including quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Must be able to work under direction and independently.
• Knowledge about American Indian Tribes, cultures, and histories desirable.