Some degree programs require an internship as part of their degree plan, to find out if an internship is required for you check with your advisor. Internships can be with a local employer, state or tribal government or with an out of state agency. The options are many and the experience gained is valuable.

Internship announcements are distributed to students through email and on the Job Board in the upper Jack Barden Center.

Contact Us

Career Development is located in the Jack Barden Center (JBC) in the upper level of the JBC.

Make an appointment by calling 701-221-1863 or e-mailing

Regular Office hours
Mondays-Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.